Pro Bono Institute created its first-ever Virtual Conference to provide you with the same engaging content as our Annual Conference, including many of the dynamic sessions and impressive speakers! Did you miss our first-ever virtual event? We’ve got you covered! Now you can watch 13 of the conference sessions on demand through West LegalEdcenter and most offer CLE credit. Live sessions were recorded and can be accessed on YouTube.
The PBI Virtual Conference On-Demand Package has sessions for seasoned pro bono professionals as well as newcomers to the field. Each recorded session and webinar features pro bono leaders and visionaries sharing their valuable experience and insights.
Check out the great PBI Virtual Conference sessions for your track, then purchase your package today!
PBI Virtual Conference On-Demand Package includes:
- A Virtual Conference eProgram PDF, to help you determine which sessions are useful to you.
- 13 Virtual Conference sessions through West LegalEdcenter; most offer CLE credit. Choose “Pro Bono Institute” from the Content Partners search field.
- Access to all slide decks and Virtual Conference session materials.
- Recorded live sessions for each track on YouTube.
- Feeling the need to re-energize? The dynamic Virtual Conference keynotes by Attorney General Keith Ellison, Stacey Abrams, and Kristen Clarke can be accessed on YouTube.
Price by Track
In-House Track: $495
Law Firm Member Track: $495
Law Firm Non-member Track: $795
Public Interest Track: $195
The 13 sessions on West LegalEdcenter cost $60 each when purchased individually.
Purchase the PBI Virtual Conference Package of all 13 sessions and save up to 75%, plus receive access to 5 additional sessions and 3 keynote addresses on YouTube.