2018 PBI Annual Conference
February 21-23, 2018
Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C.
The Pro Bono Institute Annual Conference is the legal profession’s premier pro bono event and the only conference specifically tailored to the interests, needs, resources, and issues faced by law firm leaders, chief legal officers and in-house lawyers, and public interest and legal services pro bono leaders.
Schedules at a Glance
|EARLY (postmarked by 1/5/2018)||REGULAR (postmarked by 2/1/18)||LATE/ONSITE RATE (postmarked after 2/14/18)|
|Member Law Firm||$895||$1,400||$2,000|
|Non-Member Law Firm||$1,350||$2,100||$3,000|
- There is no group discount available.
- Discounted registration is available to Member Law Firms. If your firm is not yet a Member, click here to complete the Member application. Please submit the application with your registration to receive your discount.
- Online registration closes 2/14/18 (Attendees can still register but must do so on site.)
- Until Feb. 1, 2018, cancellation in writing entitles the registrant to a refund minus a $100 administrative charge. No refunds will be issued until after the Conference. All refunds will be paid in US Dollars.
- After Feb. 1, 2018, no refunds will be issued, but registration may be transferred. Please note: Public Interest registrations are not transferable.