PBI is committed to providing robust programming with the flexibility to meet our Conference attendees’ needs and interests. We recognize that the pandemic continues to impact communities in different ways, and some people may not be able to attend the PBI 2022 Annual Conference in person. Therefore, PBI will present two experiences for the 2022 Annual Conference:
In-Person: Tuesday, March 8 – Thursday, March 10, 2022
Virtual: Wednesday, April 6 – Thursday, April 7, 2022
In-Person registration includes access to the additional Virtual programming. For those unable to attend In-Person, PBI offers a Virtual-only registration option.
In-Person programming will include staples such as Law Firm Pro Bono 101, Experienced Law Firm Pro Bono Leaders Roundtable, In-House Pro Bono: The Basics, In-House Pro Bono: Mature Crowdsourcing, The Public Interest Exchange, Public Interest: Hot Topics, as well as interactive sessions and workshops covering a variety of current and emerging topics that impact law firms, in-house departments, and public interest organizations. In addition, In-Person networking will include PBI’s Pro Bono EXPO; the Laurie D. Zelon Pro Bono Award presentation will be a highlight of In-Person networking events.
Virtual programming will include select recorded In-Person sessions plus original webinars, networking opportunities, a Pro Bono Fair, and a special plenary.
Many sessions offer CLE credit and will be available on demand after the conference. PBI has partnered with Thomson Reuters and West LegalEdcenter to facilitate CLE credit.
Interested in group rates? Find out more on the PBI Annual Conference website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to receive the appropriate discount code.
The PBI Annual Conference is the legal profession’s premier pro bono event tailored to the interests and needs of pro bono leaders at law firms, in-house legal departments, and nonprofit legal services organizations. We look forward to your participation in 2022!
The COVID-19 global pandemic continues to present challenges to all of us. As we approach PBI’s 2022 Annual Conference, we are both optimistic about interacting with colleagues in-person at the Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C., and committing to the health, safety and well-being of our attendees and staff.
COVID safety protocols in place for the in-person portion of the Conference:
General COVID-19 Protocols
- Regardless of shifts in local guidance regarding COVID protocols, all participants, including staff, speakers, vendors and attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination.
- PBI will provide masks to all Conference attendees and will require masks for participation in PBI’s 2022 Conference events.
- Extra sanitation measures will be implemented prior to and between sessions and events, including providing hand-sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes.
- Greater detail on these measures as well as others will be provided as we get closer to the Conference.
Additionally, health and safety requirements in Washington, D.C., and at the Capital Hilton, will be observed.
To review specific rules and exceptions before traveling, see below.
Key Sources of Information
- Check out the following DC.gov link for information regarding COVID-19 Health Guidance, Testing Locations, and much more: https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
- Learn how the hotel is committed to providing a safe and comfortable stay with their Hilton CleanStay Program, which includes heightened cleaning standards and contact-less check in. https://www.hilton.com/en/p/what-to-expect/
For more information or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Danny Reed, Director of Development
email@example.com | 202.729.6691
Thanks to our Annual Conference Sponsors!
Pro Bono Champion
Pro Bono Star
Pro Bono Benefactor
Pro Bono Partner
Capital One Financial Corporation
Williams & Connolly
Pro Bono Advocate
Pro Bono Supporter
Alston & Bird