It’s time to enroll or renew as a Member of the Law Firm Pro Bono Project for 2015-2016. Complete and return the enrollment form today to demonstrate your law firm’s support for access to justice and pro bono service. Submit your form before September 1 to receive a 10 percent discount.
As a Member Firm, you’ll have access to resources to help you strengthen and grow your firm’s pro bono program, such as:
• Expert consultative services and priority scheduling for house call visits by Project staff;
• Discounted PBI Annual Conference registration fees;
• Free publications, surveys, webinars, and conference calls; and
• Access to the Members-only section of the Resource Clearinghouse.
In addition to these valuable services, click here for a full list of Member Benefits. Please contact Law Firm Pro Bono Project Assistant Eva Richardson if you have any questions or would like assistance with your firm’s enrollment.
Special thanks to our first returning Member Firms of 2015-2016, Duane Morris*† and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe*†, and our first new Member Firm, BuckleySandler†. We look forward to welcoming additional Member Firms in the coming weeks.
* denotes a Signatory to the Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge®
† denotes a Member of the Law Firm Pro Bono Project