- CPBO Pro Bono Partner Award – Large Law: BNY Mellon**, White & Case*†, and the National LGBT Bar Association for their innovative, high-impact collaboration to develop the Online LGBT Tax Resource; and
- CPBO Pro Bono Partner Award – Small Law: Best Buy Co., Inc. ** and Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN) for their decade-long collaboration on VLN’s Housing Court Project and its Conciliation Court Clinic.
The one-hour webinar “Successful In-House Pro Bono Partnerships” will be hosted in conjunction with WestLegalEdcenter and will feature the following panelists who will discuss the substance of their work as well as provide insight into the development and maintenance of their strong partnerships:
- Jodie Crist, Best Buy
- Glen Drew, Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Arunas Gudaitis, BNY Mellon
- Chris Hanrahan, Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Evan Hoole, White & Case
- D’Arcy Kemnitz, The National LGBT Bar Association
- Janet Lambert, Best Buy
CLE credit is available in many states. Interested in-house counsel should contact CPBO Project Assistant Josh Lefebvre for registration information or to submit questions in advance of the program. Registration is free for Law Firm Pro Bono Project Member Law Firms. Law firm participants should contact Law Firm Pro Bono Project Assistant Eva Richardson for registration information.
Schedule conflict? Don’t worry – the program will also be available on-demand shortly after the original broadcast date.
** denotes Corporate Pro Bono Challenge® signatory
* denotes a Signatory to the Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge®
† denotes a Member of the Law Firm Pro Bono Project